Tuesday, October 10, 2006

LoveMatch.com

lovematch.com


SWSM, 38, searching for a special lady for a meaningful relationship, and, hopefully, marriage and a family.

Me- Misunderstood white supremacist. There's a sensitive teddy bear hiding underneath this gruff exterior and tattoos, will you be the one to reveal it? Caring, financially secure gentleman who prefers the whiter side of life. Love to hike, strum my guitar, play with my two Pit Bulls, Juniper and Wesley, and share a bottle of Merlot with YOU while we watch the sun go down then snuggle under the stars.
You- A white, fertile young lady, 16-21, who loves to live, love, laugh, and share. Old fashioned girl who wants a good man to give emotional support to, white children, and a nice home life.

Must share a common goal of continuing the purebred white race, and a love of "Three's Company" reruns.

Here is my picture. Why not give me yours, and give me a try? If not, best of luck, and happy hunting! #82099

No comments: