Wednesday, May 09, 2007

What about me?

Doesn't anyone care about MY needs?

I have repeatedly tried to help you all, but you don't listen. I have tried to list all the things that are wrong with you, but you are too close-minded to understand.

And now this....... you all want French food for her birthday dinner. Well, I won't go to that. I have a hair appointment, after which I will have American food. You are so selfish, only thinking of YOUR needs. So rigid, never bending. Now I have hit my breaking point.

For my birthday, which is coming SOON, It's all about me. ME. Me, me, me, me and... me! Gifts? I need a small, silver mirror I can keep in my desk so I can make sure I'm looking my best for my VERY IMPORTANT meetings, something all of you don't understand with your unambitious plebe "jobs". If you want to give me flowers, I prefer Narcissus.

1 comment:

MotherLode said...

Thank you for finally writing about ME. I don't know what took you so long. At last, something worth reading.